CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
Here’s some great ideas to create your own Christmas tree decorations using seed pods and tiny pine cones.
- A selection of different seed pods and small pine cones.
- Gold paint
- Fine wire or thread
- Glue (I used a glue gun)
- Collect some seed heads, and make sure they are dry.
- Paint them then sprinkle on the glitter while the paint is still wet. I have used some gold and some red glitter.
- Cut away the stem and either glue on some string, or tie on the fine wire.
- Have fun decorating your tree.
Adult supervision may be required to help with this project, depending on the child's age.